What is a screen share? A screen share is when one of our staff will AnyDesk to your PC and check for cheats, this process can take around 15 minutes to an hour.
If you are cheating and a staff member wants to screen share you then you can admit BEFORE the screen share for a shorter ban. If you do not admit and it is found it will be a permanent ban.
Only staff with the "Screenshare Verified" role can do this, report other staff members doing this in my mail.
Things we will ban for
• Refusal to Screenshare or download anything related to the Screenshare.
• Leaving Crackpixel when asked to Screenshare.
• Recording during the Screenshare.
• Deleted or modified files of any type before a Screenshare.
• Modifying recycle bin before the Screenshare.
• Opened/modified gaming gear software. This includes adjustment of DPI, lighting, and keybinds.
• Anything launched from drives formatted with a FAT file system or drives removed before the Screenshare. (If you don't know what this is, you don't have to worry about it)
• Any Injectable clients or autoclickers ran after restarting your computer.
• Anything that may give you an unfair advantage on Crackpixel. (this includes Badlion's beta testing feature)
• Failure to disable any programs that hamper the Screenshare. (on request)
• Disabling/tampering with basic Windows processes. If you have an optimized pc, be sure to revert any modifications or you may get banned.
• Failure to comply with the Screensharer's requests. This includes touching your mouse and keyboard during a Screenshare when not explicitly given permission.
•Use of a USB / External Drive under the FAT32 File formatting system (if you need help with this please open a support ticket)
Things to know
• All screensharing tools and applications we use are completely SAFE. They are not viruses despite what your browser or antivirus might say. DO NOT install any applications before the Screenshare unless told to by a Screensharer.
• Anydesk is a tool we use to access your computer, Screensharers will NOT violate your privacy and check personal files.
• You can safely uninstall any program AFTER the Screenshare is complete.
• Once frozen, you have 5 minutes to join the Screenshare call, if you don’t make it within the 5 minutes you WILL be banned.
Today, we're releasing a new Bed Wars mode, Practice! This mode allows players both old and new to practice their gameplay and improve their Bed Wars skills to become the very best! This is just the beta release of the mode. More settings and modes will be added in the coming weeks or months. If you found any bugs please report it on our forums or contact @MrIronMan_
HOW TO JOIN BED WARS PRACTICE?
You can join any practice mode by selecting any mode NPC and you will see the practice option in the bottom left. There is also a Practice NPC to the right when you first spawn in the Bed Wars lobby!
IS BUTTERFLY ALLOWED?
If you butterfly over 20 CPS, you may not be unbanned. This is to prevent you from being falsely banned by anticheat. If you butterfly below 20CPS, it's totally fine. Same thing applies for bridging.
IS DRAGCLICK ALLOWED?
No, it's an unfair advantage. Not every single mouse is able to do it and you need to buy additional things to do it. We strongly discourage you from using it as you will DEFINITELY not be unbanned if you drag-clicked unless there is different issue with anticheat beside Autoclicker checks. Same applies for bridging.
WHEN WILL BE SKYBLOCK RELEASED? There is very low chance of skyblock releasing. The reason behind that is we can get into legal trouble with Hypixel and we don't even have enough resources to do it. That's why we are not sure and/or we will not release it anytime soon.
We currently have no ETA for Skyblock, but we are looking for devs.
IS "X" BRIDGING ALLOWED?
Yes, any bridging is allowed UNLESS vanilla minecraft doesn't let you do it. As I mentioned before, we strongly discourage you from using dragclicking or butterflying above 20CPS while doing so. This is to prevent you from getting banned falsely.
I HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY FALSEBANNED!
Yes, that may occur. First of all, check your connection. If your connection is very bad, try to fix it. Nobody likes to play against endermans that teleport each second and are near impossible to hit. Anticheat may falseban you. We will implement any time soon high ping prevention.
WHEN WILL "X" MINI GAME RELEASE?
If there is no time set by administrators, there is no ETA set yet. You need to wait patiently til announcement is made by administrators.
If you have any other question, feel free to ask in general chat. IF anybody asks question like this, navigate him into this announcement to clear his confusion.
Inspired by Counter-Strike and Hypixel, this new game features a custom resource pack that will completely change your Minecraft experience. All you have to do is join the lobby and queue up for some 8 versus 8 action in one of the 3 launch maps we have available for you!
As a cop, your goal is to defend the bomb sites and as a criminal your objective is to plant the bomb. After 4 rounds, the teams swap around and the first team to reach 5 wins will be victorious.
Play now! You know the address! mc.crackpixel.net
What are missing in the game?
Player Wins, Headshots, Defused, and Shots Fired stats
Rank prefix in game chat
Gun Cosmetics and Upgrades
and many more...
Welcome to Crackpixel Forums. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this thread, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules set forth by the administrators of this site. For any forum related questions, problems or other maintenance tasks, the best way to notify one of the moderators is through the use of the Ticket Support system.
We are all here to help our fellow members and to help continue development on our minecraft network. As a community, we also have guidelines on conduct and general expectations of behavior on the forums. When posting, please treat other members with courtesy and respect. No personal attacks of any kind are allowed and participating in arguments is highly discouraged. If you find a questionable post in a thread you have visited, report it to the moderators and avoid the temptation to police it yourself. Getting involved in the bickering or piling onto a fight only adds to the problems.