What's new

Clicking Methods

Join Loading... other players on mc.crackpixel.net right now!

Tecnio

Hey! There seems to be a lot of confusion and misinformation on clicking methods that are allowed on Crackpixel. I am going to write a quick post to clear all of this up.

WHAT CLICKING METHODS CAN BE USED
You are only allowed to use clicking methods that:
1. Can be done on any proper mouse.
2. Does not double click.
3. Requires actual clicking on the buttons of the mouse (MOUSE0 and MOUSE1).
4. Requires only 1 mouse.

Normal clicking, jitter clicking, etc. are allowed.

HOW MUCH CPS CAN YOU CLICK
Whilst clicking LEGITIMATELY you can click up to 20 CPS. Anything above is used at your own risk. The anti-cheat may falsely ban you at higher CPS es even if you are legitimate.

DRAG CLICKING IS NOT ALLOWED
Drag clicking is an unfair advantage! Not all mouses can do it and most mouses that can do it will double click which will give you more CPS than what you are actually clicking.

rishi19373

Hey! There seems to be a lot of confusion and misinformation on clicking methods that are allowed on Crackpixel. I am going to write a quick post to clear all of this up.

WHAT CLICKING METHODS CAN BE USED
You are only allowed to use clicking methods that:
1. Can be done on any proper mouse.
2. Does not double click.
3. Requires actual clicking on the buttons of the mouse (MOUSE0 and MOUSE1).
4. Requires only 1 mouse.

Normal clicking, jitter clicking, etc. are allowed.

HOW MUCH CPS CAN YOU CLICK
Whilst clicking LEGITIMATELY you can click up to 20 CPS. Anything above is used at your own risk. The anti-cheat may falsely ban you at higher CPS es even if you are legitimate.

DRAG CLICKING IS NOT ALLOWED
Drag clicking is an unfair advantage! Not all mouses can do it and most mouses that can do it will double click which will give you more CPS than what you are actually clicking.
Butterfly Clicking allowed or no?

iSpandan

For those wondering about butterfly or are unsure even after reading everything, yes it's allowed just don't go above 20 CPS.

JosenJames

I spent 79 dollars on the bloody A70x for this server and it was a complete waste I have to turn the debouce time to 5 just to play because it can sometimes quad click and can reach 26 cps butterfly wth only jitter and normal clicking are available to me...

kirkGR

I spent 79 dollars on the bloody A70x for this server and it was a complete waste I have to turn the debouce time to 5 just to play because it can sometimes quad click and can reach 26 cps butterfly wth only jitter and normal clicking are available to me...
Can you still play at this server?