What's new

THE FORUMS SHOULD BE USED FOR PUBLIC SUPPORT

Join Loading... other players on mc.crackpixel.net right now!

qcix

Administrator
Administrator
qcix
qcix
[Admin]
Hey guys!

I've seen a few of you posting bugs/reports/appeals here, please note that these type of things should not be posted publicly..

To appeal a ban go here

For a support ticket/other issues, go here.

Report a bug,
here.

Please note that if you don't post in the correct place, you could be warned, or even banned from the forums.

Last edited:

Jahye

i got false banned for logging out snd in, when i was changing my skin and login in to see the new skin, it thought i was using diffrent hacking accounts... my IGN is Jahye, i already wrote an appeal.

Mushy

i got false banned for logging out snd in, when i was changing my skin and login in to see the new skin, it thought i was using diffrent hacking accounts... my IGN is Jahye, i already wrote an appeal.
the forms literally mentioned to not explain ban appeals publicly bruh

SousukeXD

I got banned for no reason i didn't hack nor cheat i'm just good at the game or someone reported me as i was hacking but i was not can you pls unban me and i am a new member of the server and now it's making me sad:(

TryHardNoob_

Hey guys!

I've seen a few of you posting bugs/reports/appeals here, please note that these type of things should not be posted publicly..

To appeal a ban go here

For a support ticket/other issues, go here.

Report a bug,
here.

Please note that if you don't post in the correct place, you could be warned, or even banned from the forums.
i got banned for cps i think so idk

Reigo

A got banned in pvp for hackig but a dont even know how do get hacks like bruh a was playing so good today and a got banned