What's new

Welcome to the Crackpixel Forums!

Join Loading... other players on mc.crackpixel.net right now!
Welcome to Crackpixel Forums. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this thread, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members.

Please read and follow the Forum Rules set forth by the administrators of this site. For any forum related questions, problems or other maintenance tasks, the best way to notify one of the moderators is through the use of the Ticket Support system.

We are all here to help our fellow members and to help continue development on our minecraft network. As a community, we also have guidelines on conduct and general expectations of behavior on the forums. When posting, please treat other members with courtesy and respect. No personal attacks of any kind are allowed and participating in arguments is highly discouraged. If you find a questionable post in a thread you have visited, report it to the moderators and avoid the temptation to police it yourself. Getting involved in the bickering or piling onto a fight only adds to the problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrGoldenMC

Welcome to Crackpixel Forums. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this thread, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members.

Please read and follow the Forum Rules set forth by the administrators of this site. For any forum related questions, problems or other maintenance tasks, the best way to notify one of the moderators is through the use of the Ticket Support system.

We are all here to help our fellow members and to help continue development on our minecraft network. As a community, we also have guidelines on conduct and general expectations of behavior on the forums. When posting, please treat other members with courtesy and respect. No personal attacks of any kind are allowed and participating in arguments is highly discouraged. If you find a questionable post in a thread you have visited, report it to the moderators and avoid the temptation to police it yourself. Getting involved in the bickering or piling onto a fight only adds to the problems.
Hi, what are the requirements for youtube rank and how to apply for it?

FanBoi27

Hi, what are the requirements for youtube rank and how to apply for it?
The reqiurement's are 2k sub's on youtube,an active youtube channel around 100 view's for every video and must have atleast 1 video on crackpixel.To apply you must join their discord server and link your channel to your discord account and then dm an admin.

Is this minimod,if it is pls don't ban me

Nioh48

Hello. My topic on this comment isn't really connected here but is it possible to make a private bedwars game for me and my friend to 1v1? Ofc this isnt just for me. This is for everyone else too.

kayalust

Junior Administrator
Junior Admin
Hello. My topic on this comment isn't really connected here but is it possible to make a private bedwars game for me and my friend to 1v1? Ofc this isnt just for me. This is for everyone else too.
Hello, to make a private BedWars game, you must have MVP, or higher. You may buy it at our webstore.

Best regards,
Kaya